Followers

About Me

A special friend of mine got me started with blogging (check out her page at http://iheartfashion-mcmaris.blogspot.com/). I'm 28, I LOVE music in every sense. I know a little about 70's music, more about 80's music, even more about 90's and a lot about the new millenium. Check out what I have to say...

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

MIND FVCK


Check out MIA's new mixtape, "MIND FVCK".  It's a little unconventional but definately deserves a listen. Anything that's unconventional deserves an ear.  Who knows, it could be the next trend. 

I like MIA a lot, her voice and sound is so unique.  She's good for hip-hop  "No one on the corner got a swagger like us". 

1 comment:

Mcmaris said...

Def feeling MIA's new album!!!
Thanks for the shoutout...
I had the wrong blog link of yours on my blog.